The hotel sector has been one of the most exposed real estate sectors to the Covid-19 pandemic, leading to a drastic fall in investment activity. As markets now start to reopen, the recovery of the hotel sector will face challenges. We are nonetheless witnessing the first signs of recovery following the easing of lockdown restrictions. Larry Young, Head of the International Investment Group, hosts this new edition of the Capitalise Europe Webinar.
- Rebecca SHAFRAN (Associate Director – Alternatives Research);
- Artyom PEREVEDENTSEV (Pan-European Hotels Associate Director);
- Richard TALBOT-WILLIAMSUK (Hotels Senior Director);
- Alexander TROBITZ, MRICS (Head of Hotel Services, Germany);
- Vincent COISNE (Hotel Valuation & Consulting, France)
International Investment Group
Find out more about our made-to-measure solutions for investors