Are you looking for meaningful work experience? Are you eager to share the same values and beliefs as the company you work for? To learn and grow in an inspiring environment that unleashes your creativity?
At BNP Paribas Real Estate, there is a place for you. We recruit innovative employees to help build the real estate of tomorrow.
recruitments every year*
Be yourself: surrounded by diversity, ideas and perspectives
At BNP Paribas Real Estate, several different profiles come together to form a diverse team. We heavily invest in each team member to develop and support their individual career goals. Here are some concrete examples of how we support a diverse workplace and work to develop each employee:
- Since 2012, 202 female employees have participated in our Women in Leadership programme
- Our Innovation Awards honours four innovative projects each year: we value our employees’ creativity and inventiveness
- 27% of employees are less than 31 years old with more than 50 different nationalities represented
- 80% of employees attend at least one training course each year
Be collaborative: join a team of supportive professionals
We are convinced that our employees must feel good in their job to give their best. This is why we do everything possible to promote collaboration by nurturing relationships, celebrating successes and organising activities to unite all employees. In addition, we work hard to make sure our employees can work in a stimulating and pleasant environment. Our head office in Issy-les-Moulineaux near Paris provides various canteens, sports facilities, a nursery, concierge, car park, and medical services. The results are there to see: the work environment gets the approval of all of our employees!
2017 annual satisfaction survey
Every year, employees worldwide take part in an annual satisfaction survey to evaluate our corporate strategy and employee/manager relations. Past findings have been used to make improvements where needed and increase employee satisfaction across the company.
Here are some key figures that illustrate how we encourage a collaborative workplace include:
- 64% of employees take part in our internal opinion survey and evaluate senior management through our 360° tool
- 87% of employees are proud to work for our company
- 83% of employees would recommend BNP Paribas Real Estate as an employer to a friend
Be inspired: fostering innovation, expertise and social responsibility
The real estate sector is dynamic and constantly evolving, offering tremendous opportunities for innovation. At BNP Paribas Real Estate, you will be part of a team of fellow experts that will define the cities of the future.
Key facts and figures that explain some of the ways in which we create a dynamic workplace include:
- We are in the top five of European real estate leaders, and cover the entire property cycle thanks to our complementary expertise
- 70% of employees say we encourage innovative and agile thinking
- BNP Paribas Real Estate was recognised as a “role model”, the highest possible status, in the first RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark Index
- 6,600 stakeholders across Europe helped us define our CSR strategy, “Inspire Real Estate 2020