BNP Paribas Real Estate and Real Estate Investment Management represented
BNP Paribas Real Estate will be among the international property experts exhibiting and speaking at the event in Munich from 8-10th October.
The biggest B2B trade fair in Europe, EXPO REAL brings together 2,003 exhibitors from 35 countries, covering the whole real-estate supply chain.
As well as our BNP Paribas Real Estate exhibition stand in Hall C2, Booth 220, BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management will also have a stand at the event for the first time where visitors can discover what they have to offer. You can find them in Hall B1 at Stand 300.
We will also be represented at key EXPO REAL events. Here’s where and when you can hear our speakers.
- Logistics Real Estate - Into the Future (English)
- Logan Smith, Head of Logistics, BNP Paribas Real Estate Netherlands
- Discussion & Networking Forum Hall A1, Stand 250
In this discussion, leading thinkers in the field will tackle some of the key issues facing logistics, real estate and the economy, including ecommerce, automation and trade disputes.
- IIG panel - Capital Flows & European Deal-Making. Where is the smart capital heading, who, what, where and how to invest in Europe?
- Larry Young – Head of BNP Paribas Real Estate International Investment Group
- PropertyEU stand, A2.232
German Investors from all over the world are looking to invest in real estate as an asset class. Where is the new capital coming from and what is it looking for? In this time-efficient briefing, market experts will answer questions about everything from preferred locations for investment to the role of family offices in the market.
- European Logistics Investment (English)
- Anita Simaza, Director
- PropertyEU stand, A2.232
Is the success of the logistics sector set to continue or are there clouds on the horizon? What is the outlook for demand for this dynamic sector? What are the key trends? Industry experts will address these and other questions in this time-efficient briefing.
- Diskussionsrunde am Stand Münster: Münster auf Wachstumskurs (German)2.00-2.15pm
- Thomas Glup – Senior Economist Wirtschaftsförderung Münster GmbH
Münster’s population is growing rapidly. What are the consequences for housing, education, retail and office space?
- Innovation and PropTech – Transforming Real Estate (English)
- Tuesday, 09.10
- Csongor Csukas – Executive Director of International Property ManagementPropertyEU stand, A2.232
What are the key Proptech trends in the commercial real estate sector and how will these impact on investors and owners? These and many other questions will be covered in this discussion.
- RICS Futures Forum – Future of the Profession: How to adapt to fundamental disruption (English)
- Barbara Knoflach – Deputy Chief Executive Officer of BNP Paribas Real Estate in charge of Investment Management
- International Business Lounge / RICS A2.232
EXPO REAL is an essential for real-estate professionals. We are looking forward to exhibiting there once again, as well as having the opportunity to share our outlook on the biggest Pan-European issues facing the sector.