BNP Paribas Real Estate advisory UK announces new board following Strutt & Parker acquisition
In August, BNP Paribas Real Estate announced the acquisition of Strutt & Parker, one of the UK’s largest independent property consultants. The two businesses are pleased to confirm that the deal has now completed.
This merger cements BNP Paribas Real Estate’s European position as one of the leading real estate advisory consultants.
The bringing together of exemplary professionals offers excellence and a broad set of services to clients throughout the real estate lifecycle, across every type of asset in commercial, residential and rural.
Strutt & Parker’s residential, rural, development and planning teams will continue to operate under the Strutt & Parker brand, whilst the commercial arm of the business will operate under the BNP Paribas Real Estate brand.
Thierry Laroue-Pont, CEO of BNP Paribas Real Estate, declared: “This merger is an opportunity to create a new major European adviser by bringing together the strengths and skills of two exceptional groups of people. Our new UK Board reflects this, demonstrating our balanced business model and ability to offer clients complete coverage in every asset type, across the UK. For each position we have identified the best person for the job to create a leadership team that is ideally-placed to drive the growth of our new business and achieve further success for our clients. I am delighted to introduce them today and look forward to working with them in the years ahead.”
BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory UK introduces its new Board:
- Andy Martin – Chief Executive Officer
- Etienne Prongue – Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Pascal Maury – Managing Director Support Functions & Integration
- Damian Cronk – Head of Commercial Transaction
- Simon Kibblewhite – Head of Residential Development & Planning
- Paul Abrey - Head of Property Management & Professional Services
- Stephen Wolfe – Head of Valuation
- James Farrell – Head of Rural
- Guy Robinson – Head of Residential Agency
- Mark England – Chief Operating Officer and Co-Chairman of the Regional Executive
- Will Gemmill – Co-Chairman of the Regional Executive