Before being nominated, Thierry Laroue-Pont was:
- Deputy Chief Executive, member of the Management Board of BNP Paribas Real Estate, between 2012 and 2014.
- Executive Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory France (Transaction, Consultancy & Valuation), from 2010 to 2014.
- Vice-Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory from 2007 to 2010.
Thierry Laroue-Pont joined the company in 2004 as Head of the Ile-de-France (Paris and surrounding region) Office section, before becoming Deputy Chief Executive in 2005.
He started working for Jones Lang LaSalle in 1987, where he held various roles as a Consultant, Sales Manager, Associate Partner, European Partner and Head of the Agences France department.
Thierry Laroue-Pont is a:
- Graduate of the Lyon Institute of Political Studies
- Holder of a master's in Law and a post-graduate degree in International Law
- RICS member (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- Winner Pierre d'Or "Consultant" category in 2007 and in 2000.
- Winner Pierre d'Or "Manager of the year" in 2015.