We are currently seeking a Team Secretary to provide professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Residential Valuation Team.
- Setting up valuation files for a variety of property types including undertaking Land Registry and Planning searches (training provided).
- Generating Ordnance survey extracts to identify property boundaries (training provided).
- Typing, preparation and formatting of valuation reports.
- Occasional audio typing from dictation.
- Copying, collating and binding reports and appendices.
- Typing general correspondence.
- Maintaining files and job records.
- Raising invoices and managing invoice records.
Arranging some travel.
Preparing expenses claim forms for the team.
Identifying and arranging IT requirements for new starters and Graduates in the team.
Booking meeting rooms and arranging catering for meetings/client entertaining.
Covering for PA’s in other teams when required.
- Manage workloads in conjunction with the other team secretary to ensure that all work is processed efficiently and on time.
- Previous experience in Property would be an advantage, particularly within Valuation.
- Must possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure.
- Manage and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Awareness of Document Management Systems, CRM Databases and Microsoft OneNote and willingness to learn operational skills for these systems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key.
- Able to work in a team environment.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.