The candidate will play a leading role in delivering the rating team service from Sheffield across service delivery, account management and business development. Effectively acting as deputy to team leader. Plays a leading role in the successful operation and development of the Sheffield office as a senior member of the office.
Roles and responsibilities
- Able to work on a broad range of assignments with minimal support/guidance
- Management of clients/service delivery across client base (local through to national instructions)
- Broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Evaluates, selects and adapts techniques and procedures
- Individual and team based fee targets
Clients and Business Development
· Manages existing client relationships and contributes to securing new business and
· Identifies and helps progress new business opportunities both in and outside own
· Able to work on a broad range of assignments referring only to senior
colleagues/specialists on highly unusual or technical issues
· Manages mid-sized assignments or sections of major projects
· Broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
· Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
· Builds own network across service lines
· MRICS - rating experience
· Proven track record in the field of rating; a ‘known’ individual within the field.
· Broad based experience across all main property sectors and experience of appeal prosecution through to Valuation Tribunal
· Demonstrable experience of managing successful service delivery in rating across regional/national portfolios.
· Business development, both revaluation and ‘in-list’ marketing.
· Working with Clients at a high level
· Broad knowledge of commercial property gained either in Private Practice or the Corporate Sector
· Strong commercial awareness/ acumen
· Good Client service
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible and responsive to Client demands
· Team player who generates cohesion
· Good IT skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and other relevant packages. Experienced Riverlake and Analyse, or other similar bespoke software packages.
· Confident and pragmatic
· Able to generate cross-selling opportunities and business wins
· Tenacity, an eye for detail and strong negotiation skills
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.