Reporting to the PR Managers, the role of the PR assistant will be to support the day to day smooth running of the PR department across all parts of the Strutt and Parker Residential Estate Agency and Rural business. This includes logging and evaluating press, assisting with PR projects and helping to maintain the business’ social presence.
Role and Responsibilities
· Logging, scanning and saving all press coverage
· Collating statistics for national reports
· Pitching properties for regular themed Property PR opportunities
· Preparation of presentations as required
· Competitor activity and analysis
· Managing social channels and social reports (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook)
· External meeting set up and notes
· Assisting with the day to day responsibilities of the PR team
Skills and Experience
· Interpersonal skills necessary to liaise effectively and frequently with colleagues, journalists and agents at all levels
· Excellent computer literacy with Windows and MS office skills particularly Abode, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
· Excellent social media skills and understanding – perhaps you already have an Instagram and Twitter account
· Highly organised and understand the importance to respond quickly and are aware of newspaper deadlines.
· Understand the importance of building relationships with journalists, internal and external clients
· Understand the use of different media channels for different types of content
· An analytical approach - able to critically evaluate ideas and information
· A creative approach and understand what makes a property stand out from a crowd
· You are a graduate interested in media relations, with a degree in English/History/Journalism
· Property naturally interests you – how it impacts the day to day lives of everyone
· Have an entrepreneurial approach with a strong desire to participate in a fast growing sector and a willingness to play a pivotal part
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.