We are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join our busy Fulham office. Our successful team focus on the top end of the property market.
Excellent customer service skills are essential for this role, as you will manage Applicants, Landlords and Tenants expectations. In addition, you will focus on creating new business opportunities to increase income, negotiate the let of residential property in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets. This role offers a great opportunity for careers progression.
Accompany viewings with prospective tenants
Register enquiries and arranging appointments
Process payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
Occasional property inspections when required
Generate a targeted number of viewings per week
Register new applicants
Carry out landlord marketing updates as directed
Gain market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote their using our services
Demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets
Develop relationships and work closely with clients through meetings to secure future instructions/business
- Excellent negotiating skills and rapport building skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent planning, organisational and co-ordination skills
- Commitment to high standards and providing a quality service
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, other colleagues, clients and agents
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.