We are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Manager to maximise the overall income and profitability of our busy Market Harborough office. You will be taking over an already successful office and experienced team with an excellent reputation in Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
- Monitor the office’s financial targets; mentoring lettings Negotiators in achieving these
- Build market share and help identify new letting/property opportunities
- Gain and attend valuations; bringing on new properties and building relationships with landlords and existing landlords
- Attend all viewings and negotiate offers
- Produce regular reports on office performance
- Participate in regular morning meetings to monitor performance alongside the sales team
- Lead marketing campaigns of properties you have in the office
- Property management
- Experience within Lettings in a senior/Managerial role.
- Have good working knowledge of lettings markets and property management
- A professional high energy, structured individual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to deal with staff at all levels
- High level of IT literacy; experience of working with lettings databases and MS packages
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
- Preferably ARLA qualified
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.