The successful candidate will have strong and relevant experience in VMware, Cisco, Citrix and Windows server infrastructure and will have the ability to work at an operational support and project level managing workload and priorities accordingly.
In order to meet our expectations, the successful candidate should have an eagerness for continued personal and technical development with a focus on delivering a world class service to staff and suppliers.
You should relish working in a team environment with the ability to interact and share ideas, but be equally confident working independently to deliver new solutions.
· Incident and problem management working closely with IT Help desk to resolve service
affecting infrastructure issues within service levels
· Perform regular operational tasks including backups/restores, AV checks, patch
- Monitoring performance, managing alerts and error messages promptly ensuring high system availability and reliability
- Capacity planning across the infrastructure to ensure continuing system availability and implementing solutions to further improve infrastructure performance and reliability
- Delivery of changes to the existing infrastructure using formal change process ensuring minimal disruption to live service
- Work with team to implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security policies
- Maintain infrastructure documentation ensuring accuracy and relevance
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers for support and to resolve calls.
- Work closely with other members of the wider IT Team for support and to resolve calls.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the company’s operations and procedures;
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Essential qualifications (at least 2 out of those listed)
Cisco CCNA / CCNP certification
Citrix XenApp certification
MCSA / MCSE
- Experience working in a data centre environment encompassing Production, Pre-Production and DR, managing VMware infrastructure including SAN environment, carrying out operational support and development activities using vCenter and ESXi
- Experience working with Cisco technology managing LAN / WAN environments including firewall management within a Checkpoint endpoint environment
- Experience managing Citrix XenApp solution, preferably using 7.0 + versions
- Experience supporting / managing Windows Server (2008 / 2012) infrastructure
- Extensive use and experience of Windows OS (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
- Extensive use and experience of Microsoft Office suite (2010 and 2013)
- Operational support and development experience in the following
- Varonis DataAdvantage
- Accellion Kiteworks
- VoIP infrastructure
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.