The Occupier Management team work on a range of clients including IBM, Post Office, Centrica, EDF Energy and The Body Shop on their national property portfolios. The requirement is to appoint a Surveyor to undertake an Estate Management role based in Birmingham.
This position presents an opportunity to play an important role in managing one of BNPPRE’s Key Corporate Accounts.
- Responsibility for coordination and proactive management of a significant part of the Client’s real estate portfolio.
- Co-ordination role for all service lines, including estate management/ property management, lease advisory, rating, client finance and ad hoc services of the building surveying team
- Assisting with budgeting, monthly funding requests and preparation of all reports to clients.
- Liaison with administrative and client finance teams.
- Transaction Management of some of Client’s acquisition and disposals across the UK.
- Understanding the client’s business and ensuring that BNPPRE provides relevant and proactive services to meet the client’s business need.
- Development and maintenance of Client relationships including formal and informal reporting.
- Reviewing strategic opportunities within relevant parts of the portfolio and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Ensuring all activities are in line with Client’s and BNPPRE’s agreed process.
- Ensuring property database is accurate and updated as soon as possible after transactions completed.
- Attending/chairing meetings as appropriate.
- Initial point of contact for client, landlords and suppliers with regard to day to day management issues on site at any time.
· Educated to degree level
· Motivated self-starter with proven track record in delivering quality client service within tight timescales
· An ability to handle a wide range of management and professional duties. A responsible lateral thinker with a positive eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
· Experience in managing assignments independently, emphasis should be placed on the candidate’s ability to solve problems without frequent re-course to a senior member of staff and/or the client
· Highly communicative, an ability to report verbally and in writing to clients, to issue instructions to contractors and/or advise tenants/staff on client liabilities without being overly authoritarian
· Experience in management of commercial property from a corporate real estate or landlord perspective. A wide range of property experience will also be beneficial.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.