Digital Marketing Executive, Commercial Real Estate
· Working with the Head of UK Digital Marketing to assist in the execution and development of the evolving Digital Marketing strategy.
· Displaying a comprehensive understanding of the opportunity afforded by all company digital channels, including commercial property platforms, email, SEO, PPC, social media and user journeys.
· Alongside the Head of UK Digital Marketing, managing UK corporate websites (including microsites and/or landing pages) and commercial marketplaces, advising and creating innovative, data-driven campaigns to reach core client audiences and target stakeholders.
· Manage email campaigns in alignment with the company digital marketing strategy – including audience segmentation, email design and delivery, creating of landing pages and reports.
· Working alongside the other members of the digital marketing team, supporting the property marketing plan, paid advertising, SEO, email and other digital marketing applications and projects.
· Digital marketing spending reports and invoice reconciliation.
Reporting & Analytics
· Leading on regular analysis and reporting on digital channels, in conjunction with web and property marketplace analytics and metrics, to gain valuable internal/external clients/prospects insights and directly influence the digital marketing strategy.
· Analyse email response and web marketing leads to nurture prospects.
Clients and Business Development
· Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
· Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
· Completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance
· Can deal with novel or difficult situations within context of own function or specialism
· Degree level qualification preferred
· Digital marketing qualification preferred (e.g. IDM - Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing)
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.