· Report and improve the visibility of the various revenue stream.
· Work in partnership with Head of Business Lines and Regional Heads to report and improve visibility on performance and targets.
· Improve the visibility of the client profitability reports - focusing on the business and driving the strategy of targeting new clients from it.
· Reinforce the quality and accuracy of the revenue reports, budgets and reforecast.
· Improve production process and accuracy of the entire commercial finance function.
· Manage the new implementation of the Financial Dashboard - simplifying the reports for Business Lines and Regional Heads.
· Build on the reputation of the commercial finance department - through new and innovative ways in supporting the business.
· Developing and maintaining the business pricing structure and models.
· Provide regular financial analysis and provide qualitative and quantitative information to determine business units and client performance.
· Work in partnership with the Financial Planning and Analyses Manager in order to elaborate complex reporting and assist with delivery of the Group annual planning process.
· Drive project decisions and challenge stakeholder assumptions to ensure robust decision making
· Develop enhanced reporting and analytical tools to improve decision making process
· Individual and team based targets
· Manages within budget and minimises overhead spend
Clients and Business Development
· Manages existing client relationships
· Identifies and helps progress new business opportunities both in and outside own discipline
· Able to work on a broad range of projects referring only to senior colleagues/ external specialists on highly unusual or technical issues
· Specialist in one aspect of own discipline. Broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
· Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate‘s reputation through successful delivery
· Builds own network internally and externally
· Manages a small team
· Recognised senior specialist who shares knowledge and advises others
· Works with and develops junior employees
· Coaching/mentoring of others
Systems and Process
· Evaluates, adapts and improves standards, techniques and procedures
· Is a contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
· Degree level education
· Qualified member of an accountancy body (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) or holder of an equivalent qualification
· Advance MS Office skills other reporting systems would be a plus
· Excel expert
· Strong communicator and ability to create internal relationship
· Demonstrable record of delivery in a Senior Finance position with exposure to FP&A, Commercial Finance and Corporate Accounting.
· Strong market profile as both a leader and expert in a specialist field
· Real Estate or brokerage experience will be an advantage
· Strong character with confidence in challenging existing protocol and stakeholders
· Hands-on attitude
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.