06 March 2012
MIPIM NEWSLETTER - MARCH 6 2012
2011, A GOOD YEAR FOR BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE
658 million euros in gross turnover (T/O), namely +6% versus 2010 and 156 million euros in Operating Profit (+11% versus 2010)
• 65% of T/O achieved in property services (transactions, consultancy, valuation, property management and investment management) and 35% in developments (corporate real estate, and residential)
•64% of T/O achieved in France and 36% overseas
• 78% of T/O achieved in corporate real estate and 22% in residential
• Corporate real estate development : €87m in turnover (stable compared to 2010) and a volume of business of €851m (+78% compared to 2010) – 206,000 m² of office space delivered and 250,000 m² which will be built in 2012
• Corporate real estate transactions: €176.6m in T/O (+9% versus 2010) – 3,900 transactions completed in Europe – 6.7 million m² placed – €7bn in investment volumes in Europe
• Property Management: €83m in turnover (+10%) – 31 million m² placed in Europe (+ 900,000 m² in one year)
• Investment Management: €89.2m in T/O (+10.3%) and €12.7bn of assets managed in Europe, an increase of €1.9bn. 32% of assets managed in France and 68% overseas. BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management raised 700 million euros on the REIT market in Europe in 2011, including €400m in France.
• Consultancy: €36m in T/O
• Valuation: €40m in T/O from 76,300 valuations
• Residential real estate: €736m in real estate business volumes, representing 2,535 reservations – work started on 2,630 lots – close to 2,600 lots delivered in 2011
To coincide with the MIPIM show, BNP Paribas Real Estate launched its Investing in Germany guide which presents, among other things, the ten reasons for investing in the 6 main German cities (Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich). This 40-page guide, written in English and soon available in Mandarin, presents three major real estate projects as well: Europacity in Berlin, HafenCity in Hamburg and Europaviertel in Frankfurt. Readers will also find administrative, legal and tax information provided by the Freshfields Bruckhaus and Deringer practice. The Investing in Germany guide is available on the BNP Paribas Real Estate stand (R. 31.35 – Riviera Hall).
Agenda for March 6 5.00 pm at the Majestic Hotel: BNP Paribas Real Estate Investment Management press briefing with David Aubin, Managing Director of Investment Management for BNP Paribas Real Estate and country managers for the REIM business in Europe (France, Italy, United Kingdom and Belgium)
A 4th tourist residence in the Hipark development will open its doors at the end of 2012 at Serris-Val d’Europe, near to Euro Disney. This residence will comprise 210 apartments (from studios to suites), 3 conference rooms and a large pool. In addition, 2 new Studélites halls of residence for students will open in Grenoble, bringing the total number of Studélites residences in France to 56 by the end of 2012.
- 24.02.2017 | Italy | BNP Paribas RE advisor di IBM per la scelta della nuova s...
- 23.02.2017 | France | BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE PREVOIT 300 RECRUTEMENTS EN CDI E...
- 23.02.2017 | Germany | Polnischer Investmentmarkt weiterhin im Aufwärtstrend ...
- 23.02.2017 | United Kingdom | BNP Paribas Real Estate urges HS2 compensation reform ...
- 23.02.2017 | Germany | Retailmarkt: Anforderungen der Mieter ändern sich ...
- 23.02.2017 | Italy | Estense Grande Distribuzione - Attività dismissione porta...
- 23.02.2017 | Poland | Promotions at BNP Paribas Real Estate ...
- 22.02.2017 | Poland | A good time for tenants
- 22.02.2017 | United Kingdom | The Blackmore Group instructs BNPPRE to advise on residen...
- 22.02.2017 | Poland | Changes in Wilanów Office Park