09 March 2012
"Le 19" residence wins at 2012 MIPIM Awards
Le 19” residence, developed by BNP Paribas Real Estate, has just won at the 2012 MIPIM Awards in the “best residential development” category.
“Le 19” residence, developed by BNP Paribas Real Estate, has just won at the 2012 MIPIM Awards in the “best residential development” category. As the only French development shortlisted in the category, “le 19” was selected over two other developments, one in Brussels, the other in Keppel Bey, Singapore.
Short-listing for this and the other eight categories in the MIPIM Awards was carried out by a jury* comprising seven real estate professionals.
The final selection was voted on by the jury and accredited MIPIM member votes, of which there were 4,000.
“We are very proud of this development and the prize we have won at the MIPIM Awards. The development is a fine example of inter-generational multi-purpose complexes and takes account of the latest environmental concerns with “BBC” (Bâtiment Basse Consommation) and “Habitat & Environnement” labels. We are particularly proud of "le 19"'s selection in the ‘best residential development’ category, given that of the 24 programs shortlisted by the jury across the categories, ours was one of only two French projects to make the cut” says Pierre Sorel, Managing Director of BNP Paribas Real Estate Residential.
* Michael Strong, President of The Jury, Chairman & CEO-EMEA, CBRE, Thomas Beyerle, Managing Director and Head of CS & Research, IVG Immobilien AG, Mr. Emmanuel Combarel, Founder & Architect, Emmanuel Combarel Dominique Marrec architectes, Paolo Gencarelli, Head of Corporate Real Estate, UniCredit Group, Ann Heywood, Principal, The College of Estate Management, Frank Khoo, Global Head of Asia, AXA Real Estate, See Lian Ong, President, RICS
Appendix: presentation of “Le 19” residence
“Le 19” residence**, developed and inaugurated by BNP Paribas Real Estate Residential in November 2011, is one of the three multi-purpose residential complexes in the Claude Bernard business park, one of the first “eco-districts” in Paris.
“Le 19” is located in Boulevard MacDonald (in the 19th district) and is one of the first large-scale urban renovation projects in the area and features modern architectural design by Atelier Zundel & Christea.
The nine-story development is a fine example of inter-generational multi-purpose complexes with 104 rooms allocated to a home for senior citizens (first to fifth floors), a joint ownership residence with 28 housing units for sale (ranging from studios to four-room apartments with balconies and terraces) from the sixth to the ninth floor and 350 sq. m of shops on the ground floor.
Multiple occupancy by senior citizens, joint ownership apartment owners and retailers make this 8,784-sq. m complex highly original.
The project takes account of the latest environmental concerns and has “BBC” (Bâtiment Basse Consommation) and “Habitat & Environnement” labelling. It also features solar panels providing 15% of the hot water needs of its inhabitants.
“Le 19” is located close to public transport: line 7 metro and bus lines to be followed by line 3 of the tramway (December 2012) and the regional express rail (RER) E line in 2014.
** Plot B of "le 19” residence
- 30.09.2016 | Germany | Zwei neue Mieter in der Mainzer Römerpassage ...
- 29.09.2016 | Germany | Immobilienportfolio mit 17 Objekten in Nordrhein-Westfale...
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | Zentrale Autoglas erwirbt Logistikimmobilie für neuen Fir...
- 28.09.2016 | Spain | Informe de Mercado - Hoteles
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | FitX eröffnet ersten Standort in Leipzig im Gewerbepark B...
- 28.09.2016 | France | BNP Paribas Real Estate met en vente 7 300 m² de bureaux ...
- 27.09.2016 | France | French regional office market: historic record with 693,5...
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | European logistics market
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | French regional office market
- 27.09.2016 | Germany | MeinAuto.de zieht in die Cologne Oval Offices ...