01 March 2012
BNP Paribas Real Estate presents at MIPIM 2012 "Ecowest"
BNP Paribas Real Estate will present, at MIPIM, the Ecowest project, the latest office development of 58,000 m² in the Front de Seine area of Levallois-Perret (Hauts-de-Seine, in the West suburb of Paris).
Designed by the architects DGM & Associés and B&B Architectes and developed by the BNP Paribas Real Estate property development teams, this construction (ground floor + 8 storeys) which has been designed for major users can accommodate up to 4,600 employees. The building, located in the services area of Levallois-Perret, is especially flexible and can, if necessary, be divided into two independent buildings, one of 37,000 m² and the other of 21,000m². The floors of about 7,000m² usable space provide high modular capabilities and can be divided into 6 lots.
Ecowest also constitutes a frontage of around 100m on the banks of the Seine which helps to develop a strong visual identity for the company.
Ecowest also provides several services with two inter-company restaurants (RIE), a 300-seat auditorium, a 300 m² health club and a concierge service. To create a high quality work environment, the building will also have generous interior patios and two panoramic terraces of around 500 m².
Ecowest is hoped both to be certified HQE (High Environmental Quality) and rated BREEAM ‘Very Good’ and will comply with the 2012 French heating regulations (RT).
The building will be accessible by public transport (metro: Pont de Levallois on line 3, train: Clichy Levallois station) and directly linked to major roads via the quays of the Seine.
Work could start at the end of 2012, with a possible completion date at the end of 2015.
"Ecowest, with its dynamic, contemporary architectural style, is a fantastic opportunity for large companies to combine a strategic location within a major economic area of Paris with the possibility of offering employees a high quality working environment", says Philippe Zivkovic, Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate.
The model for this development will be on the BNP Paribas Real Estate stand (Espace Riviera, R31/35) throughout MIPIM. A film introducing the project will also be shown as part of its presentation.
Presentation of Ecowest will take place on Wednesday 7 March at 9.30am on the “BNP Paribas Real Estate beach”, 45, boulevard de la Coisette, opposite the Grand Hôtel, with Philippe Zivkovic, Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate, and Patrick Balkany, MP and Mayor of Levallois-Perret.
- 30.09.2016 | Germany | Zwei neue Mieter in der Mainzer Römerpassage ...
- 29.09.2016 | Germany | Immobilienportfolio mit 17 Objekten in Nordrhein-Westfale...
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | Zentrale Autoglas erwirbt Logistikimmobilie für neuen Fir...
- 28.09.2016 | Spain | Informe de Mercado - Hoteles
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | FitX eröffnet ersten Standort in Leipzig im Gewerbepark B...
- 28.09.2016 | France | BNP Paribas Real Estate met en vente 7 300 m² de bureaux ...
- 27.09.2016 | France | French regional office market: historic record with 693,5...
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | European logistics market
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | French regional office market
- 27.09.2016 | Germany | MeinAuto.de zieht in die Cologne Oval Offices ...