03 May 2012
Appointment : John Slade CEO of BNP Paribas Real Estate United Kingdom
BNP Paribas Real Estate is pleased to announce the appointment of John Slade as Chief Executive Officer for the UK, effective from June 2012.
With 3400 employees, BNP Paribas Real Estate achieved a gross turnover of €658 million and profit of €156 million for 2011. It is part of the BNP Paribas Group, a European bank operating globally in 79 countries with nearly 200,000 employees.
Its UK real estate operation is strategically important to BNP Paribas Real Estate and Slade will lead its 600 employees to further develop the strong platform of services already in place: transaction, valuation, consulting, property management, investment management and property development.
John Slade joins BNP Paribas Real Estate from Accrue Capital, where he is currently Chief Executive Officer.
John Slade brings a strong track record advising on investment transactions in London and internationally, in particular, substantial purchases for Asian and German clients including the Goldman Sachs HQ in Fleet Street and the Lloyds Building, and leading European transactions involving portfolios in Germany and France (totalling over €3 billion between 2005 and 2007). He also advised on landmark buildings including Stadttor in Dusseldorf and White Square in Moscow.
In 2011, BNP Paribas Real Estate’s Central London teams were involved in a number of market leading deals and instructions including the sale of the Rolls Building on Fetter Lane for Delancey & Invista, and were appointed by Lend Lease as joint agents on the 4 million sq ft International Quarter at Stratford City.
John Slade‘s previous roles included Chief Executive of the City at Richard Ellis and Chairman of DTZ Capital Markets. He is Fellows of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
On joining BNP Paribas Real Estate in June, current UK Chief Executive, Mark England, will take up a new role as managing Director, reporting to John Slade.
Philippe Zivkovic, Executive Chairman of BNP Paribas Real Estate, commented:
‘I am delighted that we have attracted such a high profile professional to lead our UK business. With his experience and track record, specifically in Capital Markets, John is the right man to manage our operational development and to develop our positioning in the UK.’
John Slade commented: ‘BNP Paribas Real Estate has gone from strength to strength in recent years and I am excited by the opportunity to lead the next chapter in the UK. With a strong team and a supportive shareholder in BNP Paribas, I am confident that we can deliver the right opportunities for our clients and boost our reputation as a leading UK business.’
- 30.09.2016 | Germany | Zwei neue Mieter in der Mainzer Römerpassage ...
- 29.09.2016 | Germany | Immobilienportfolio mit 17 Objekten in Nordrhein-Westfale...
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | Zentrale Autoglas erwirbt Logistikimmobilie für neuen Fir...
- 28.09.2016 | Spain | Informe de Mercado - Hoteles
- 28.09.2016 | Germany | FitX eröffnet ersten Standort in Leipzig im Gewerbepark B...
- 28.09.2016 | France | BNP Paribas Real Estate met en vente 7 300 m² de bureaux ...
- 27.09.2016 | France | French regional office market: historic record with 693,5...
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | European logistics market
- 27.09.2016 | Belgium | French regional office market
- 27.09.2016 | Germany | MeinAuto.de zieht in die Cologne Oval Offices ...