An outstanding opportunity has arisen to become a key member of the Rural Land Management and Consultancy team in Kent.
The team operates out of two offices in Canterbury and Sevenoaks and has an established reputation as leader in the rural market in this region. They undertake the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional rural advice throughout Kent and the South East. Their technical excellence ensures an impressive client base and they advise some of the most prestigious clients in the area.
- Educated to degree level with a professional RICS qualification
- Experienced in the rural sector from within private practice or resident agent background
- Commercially astute and hands on
- Develop leadership skills by taking responsibility for a small team
- Take financial responsibility
- Perfect networking and selling skills
- Enhance presentation skills
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.