An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join Strutt & Parker’s busy Estate Agency team based in Morpeth and covering the Northumberland and Durham area.
Responsibilities will involve:
· Taking control of the buyers’ database (REAPIT)
· Actively introducing new properties to prospective buyers
· Managing relationships with vendors and keeping them regularly updated with progress
The successful candidate will be expected to take responsibility from an early stage and will ideally have the following attributes:
- Excellent IT skills (competent in Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Local geographic knowledge and driving licence essential
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Attention to detail with a good memory
- Able to communicate at all levels
We can offer a challenging and interesting workload, a fun and fast paced environment, and the opportunity for continued training and career development. A competitive salary package is on offer commensurate with experience.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.