This role is to provide secretarial support to the Residential Consultancy team based in Bristol.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide proactive secretarial and administrative support.
- Organise and service meetings including providing agendas, taking accurate notes and minutes and ensuring effective follow up action.
- Produce quality documents and reports ensuring a high standard of accuracy and presentation is maintained.
- Travel arrangements national and international, making cost effective decisions.
- Deal with correspondence and composing written replies on behalf of the team and taking follow-up action where appropriate, redirecting if necessary.
- Drafting and typing of documentation including e mail correspondence, schedules and reports of a complex nature.
- Operate a bring-forward system for the Senior team within the Consulting business team and ensure ready access to all relevant papers and supporting documentation for meetings.
- Make bookings for venue, refreshments and equipment.
- Receive telephone calls on behalf of the Consulting team, respond to enquiries where possible or refer the enquiry if appropriate.
- Manage budgets, applying cost centre management.
- Provide required reports as necessary and reporting any discrepancies within the budget.
- Carry out research and other project related activities as required by the Senior Directors within the Consulting business line.
- May have budget and cost control responsibilities
- Has an awareness of wider team or department budget
Clients and Business Development
· Is proactive in building relationships with internal clients and responsive and helpful to external clients
· Functional or specialist competence with relevant understanding of business/ departmental context
· Completes own work under minimal supervision/guidance
· Can deal with novel or difficult situations within context of own function or specialism
· Active team player
· May manage a small team of administrative employees
· Shares expertise with colleagues
· Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
Systems and Process
· Manages, co-ordinates, implements and develops a range of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
· Makes some decisions within field of expertise
· Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate
· May contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Minimum C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
Previous secretarial experience within a busy, demanding commercial environment
Excellent practical use of MS office suite of products Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Shorthand for minute taking
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.